Our company Environmental Office Solutions has an immediate opportunity for a Full Time position for an Administrative Assistant. The candidate in this position will be responsible for monthly reports, updating records and working with the warehouse for any needs they might have. The candidate who accepts this position will be skilled in written and oral communication as well. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.The candidate must be able to work in an office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for the Business Office
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and use computers for spreadsheet(s), emails, calendar scheduling and other applications.
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, weekly, daily and monthly reports, memos and emails.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with 2010 Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experienced with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Maintains a high degree of credibility, independence, integrity, confidentiality and trust.
- Demonstrates strong self-initiative and self-motivation.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- High school graduate or equivalency with demonstrated experience in Administrative Duties.
- Multi-task and prioritize workflow in an efficient manner to meet required deadlines.
- Knowledge of Sage or Quickbooks preferred.
- Purchase Order reconciliation preferred.
This is a full time job with benefits. Interested applicants please send your resume to: email@example.com