Virgin and Non-Virgin Empty Print Cartridges are Tested for Key Functions, R2/Ready for Resale.
In Purchasing From The Company, The Buyer Agrees
- All products are sold as is. If a return is granted by EOS, the claim must be made within 14 days from date of receipt. An RMA will be issued to the buyer for return to EOS for evaluation. Products should be properly packaged and have the RMA tag affixed to all boxes/skids.
- EOS does not guarantee post production results.
- Any cancelled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping and Handling
- All Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- EOS is not responsible for any lost, damaged or missing product when buyer’s carrier is used.
- Any special packaging requests outside of our normal EOS packaging standard may be subject to an additional processing fee.
- EOS does not warranty any product shipped via UPS, Fedex, USPS or other like small parcel shipping company.
- Delivery time guarantees are subject to change based upon carrier and circumstances outside EOS’s control.
- Payment is due prior to shipping goods unless negotiated otherwise. For payment terms to be extended, a credit application must be submitted and approved through our receivable insurance company COFACE.
- Payment terms can be revoked at any time as a result of late payments.
- Late payments may be subject to a monthly interest charge of 1.5% (18% annually).
- An account with late payments may be placed on credit hold. While on credit hold, any pending shipments may be held.
- Payment terms as shown on the invoice are the payment terms for the specific invoice and will be used to calculate due date, aging and any late payment fees.
Methods of Payment
- Credit card – Authorization form must be completed and submitting to EOS Accounting Department.
- Company/Certified check – EOS may wait for funds to clear prior to releasing order for shipping.
- Bank Wire/ACH – Funds must be received prior to releasing order.
The Following Additional Terms Apply To All EOS Electronics Auctions
Bidding & Payment
Target prices and quantities provided are estimates based upon the prior week. They are only provided for guidance and do not guarantee you will win the product at those prices or in the quantities shown.
All bids are final and binding. Bidding on any line item is a commitment to take the full quantity you win and are awarded.
Winning bids are awarded within 5 days. You will be notified of the estimated invoice amount at which point a 75% payment of the estimated invoice is due within 48 hours.
Future bids will not be accepted until the estimated invoice payment is received.
Inspection, grading, testing and preparing orders for shipment takes approximately 7 business days. The final invoice is generated and the balance is due within 48 hours and prior to shipment.
All payments must be made via Wire transfer, or Paypal. Paypal payments will have a 3% (domestic USA) or 4.3% (international) fee added to the invoice.
Large value bids of more than $10,000 require a pre-deposit on file before we can accept your bids. In the event that your bids are not successful and you would like your deposit returned, it will be processed and refunded within 30 days.
Product is tested for power, good LCD and intact glass (PTG), or power, good LCD and cracked glass (PTC).
Heavy burn in will be treated as bad LCD, but some light burn in/shadowing may be present.
Apple product will be guaranteed to be 100% no FMIP/iCloud lock.
No other functionality testing is performed. IMEI is not checked for this product, nor is it guaranteed. Backs and batteries that come with the device are left on, but they are not guaranteed to be included on all devices.
All items are inspected before shipping and are guaranteed to comply with the PTG or PTC grading criteria included in the auction file. No other refunds or warranties will be honored for issues outside of those grading conditions.